Oral cancer is a serious health disorder that can potentially cause death. Oral cancer screenings should regularly be taken to check and make sure your teeth and gums are not affected. You should sign up even if you display no symptoms because there are over 40,000 people in the US alone that diagnosed with oral cancer.
Your oral health services guide for oral cancer screenings features the following attributes:
– Have you ever had trouble eating or speaking, or have your teeth shifted out of position?
– Continue to look for signs of unusual bleeding that occurs that cannot be easily explained.
– Did you ever feel any strange pain, numbness or total loss of feeling in your ears, head, face, mouth, or neck?
– Remember to check your inner gums for white, speckled, or deep red patches.
– Seek out signs of any irregular bumps, lumps, rashes, or swelling in your mouth.
– Unexplained weight loss and persistent sore throats could be symptoms of oral cancer.
If you feel that an oral cancer screenings you feel would best suit your needs, Dr. Philippe Athuil and our team here at Philippe Athuil, DDS in our dentist office in Beverly Hills, California are committed to providing you the service you require. We can be reached at 310-286-2241. Save your smile with our help today!